- Feminism issue writerKIRSTIN CHEN has fiction up at Hobart and two pieces over at Juked.
- Issue 2 short short writer NATHAN LONG has a short story, "The Devil" up over at Failbetter.com.
- Enviro issue critic MOLLY GAUDRY has a whole passel of work up, available through links on her blog.
- Environment issue essayist ELIZABETH ENSLIN, has work up at In The Mist, the Oregon Literary Review, Fishtrap and on her dreamy blog.
- Nonfiction writer KELLY CALVERT will be driving her car around the US this summer in search of stories and vegetable oil to fuel her car. And she'll be blogging about it too.
And please remember: Fringe is still in the midst of a fundraising campaign for our web redesign. We're so close -- only $299 away from success. We need to raise the funds in the next 30, so please consider a $5 or $10 donation. It'd make a big difference to a small literary journal.
Art by Zehra Khan: "Diamond (both halves)" ink on paper.