Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Introducing SAVE Creative Writing

Hi all. Remember me? I'll forgive you if you don't. It's been a while. It's not like I fell out of a tree or anything. I got laid off and had to scramble to find a paid gig. I'll tell you about the troubled California economy another day. Right now I'm I introducing SAVE.

How many people does it take to reach Anthony Bourdain?
One, if you're me and you know how to find him.

How many people does it take to reach America's writers? To be exact, the specific subset of writers that attended Vassar College? I don't know. That's where you folk come in. (FYI, Bourdain attended but did not graduate)

Currently, due to budget cuts, the creative writing program at Vassar is facing severe budget cuts. If passed they threaten to undermine the integrity of the creative writing program.

To follow the fight against these cuts and find out how you can help visit SAVE Creative Writing

No comments: